Monday, April 14, 2014

New Thoughts

I'm back from a blogging hiatus. The last two years I've been trying to figure out how to balance being a newlywed, a new wife, a student and a TA all at the same time. I've had ups and downs, trying to figure out how to handle different parts of my life and I've come to realize the last few weeks that I have forgotten how much I love and need writing! I was looking back on my past posts and realized how they were such an outlet for my feelings and my experiences.

Now that I am starting a new part of my life (becoming a first year teacher, ending my career as a TA, leaving BYU) I feel like I need to get back to recording my thoughts and feelings and using this blog as an outlet for those and as a way for me to organize those thoughts and feelings.

Hope you enjoy my simply not so simple thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts about my not so simple ones?